Cross Fit Instructor-Personal Trainer
|Salary Range:||$20 per hour plus 50% base commission for one on one services|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
At 1884 CrossFit we understand that in order to be remarkable, we have to hire remarkable people! If after reading the criteria below you believe you would be an asset to our team, then email a cover letter explaining why. Include your resume and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a Part Time position with the potential for full time.
Hours: Tuesday, 11:15 AM-12:15 PM; Friday, 11:15 AM-12:15 PM; Every other Saturday, 10:00-11:30 AM
- Natural social skills required, such as: very friendly, optimistic, easy to get along with, exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to stand in front of a crowd and teach fitness concepts with pride and exceptional enthusiasm
- Superlative customer service skills required-non service-minded individuals should not apply.
- Ability to adapt quickly to very high operating standard.
- Passion for personal fitness, changing people's lives, and continuing education.
- Ability to provide athletes with in-depth information on the principles of strength training, mobility, cardiovascular conditioning, injury prevention, rehabilitation, and nutrition.
- Willingness to dream big, work hard, and not be comfortable with the status quo-this is a CrossFit gym closely knit with some of the greatest coaches in the sport and in the world, namely Brian Mackenzie (creator of CrossFit Endurance), Kelly Starett (Mobilitywod.com) and Carl Paoli (gymnasticswod.com), and we run a very rigorous innovation process.
- Valid, and up-to-date, CrossFit Level 1 (minimum)certification. Additional CrossFit specialty certifications (CFE, Gymnastics, Oly, etc) or other personal trainer certifications (NASM, etc) are not required but highly encouraged
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.