|Salary Range:||10.00 per hour|
|Benefits:||Discounted parking and bus pass, free meal, PTO Vacation and Sick, Health and dental insurance|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
The Denver Athletic Club is looking for professional Houseman to work with our Banquets Team. This is a full time position and you must be available to work weekends.
- Tear-down and set-up of meeting event rooms.
- Properly set meeting rooms and banquet functions per specifications on BEO or as given by management
- During events, duties may include assisting servers, carrying trays or refilling buffetts.
- Assist in other duties and projects as assigned
- On a continuous basis, keeping service corridors, pre-function space and storage areas clean, organized and unobstructed
- One year set-up experience
- Able to push/pull up to 50 pounds
- Knowledge of basic food service health standards
- Familiar with different types of sets; ie. banquet rounds, crescent, theater